Privacy Statement – How we use your personal data
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
1. Who We Are
We are Juicy Media Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales under registration number 5514688 and Our registered address is 3 St. Marys Place, Bury, Lancashire, England, BL9 0DZ.
Juicy Media Ltd has notified the Information Commissioner's Office and is registered on the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Register under registration number Z1589829.
You may contact our Data Protection contact at Juicy Media Ltd, Office Manager, 5th Floor, The Landing, Blue, MediaCityUK, M50 2ST, United Kingdom or email@example.com with any questions about data protection relating to our Website.
If You do not want Us to use Your personal data in this way, please contact Us at the above immediately.
2. Information Collected
The following information may be collected, stored and used, the information may be company based or personal:
- Full Name;
- Email Address;
- Contact Number;
- Response to reCAPTCHA is stored by Google not us for further information click here: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/
3. Cookies and IP addresses
We may collect information about Your computer, including where available Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about Our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify You as an individual. For further details please see Our cookie statement here: https://www.juicymedia.co.uk/cookies
4. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted through our website may be used to the purposes which are specified below:
- E-mails are used only to reply to an e-mail sent by you or in relation to an order or work we are or have completed for you.
- E-mails are not shared with outside parties;
- Making appropriate changes to our website to cater for our clientele;
- Where applicable; sending e-mail notifications or updates which have been specifically requested by you via our email marketing campaigns.
5. Disclosing Personal Information
We reserve the right to access and disclose individual and business identifiable information to comply with Laws or to protect itself. We may disclose personal information for the reasons listed below:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any outstanding, ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- To defend, exercise or establish our legal rights, including providing personal information to other parties to prevent fraud.
With exception to the outlines above, we will not provide or disclose information to any third parties.
6. Retaining Personal Information
We will hold personal information to the extent the law requires us to do so, this may be in digital or paper form. The following is to ensure we comply with our legal obligations in relation to holding personal data in both digital and paper form:
- We will hold personal data to the extent we are required to do so by law;
- To exercise or defence our legal rights;
- If Juicy Media Limited, believes personal information may be relevant to ongoing legal proceedings.
7. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, no part of our website is structured to attract anyone below the age of 16.
8. PCI Standards
We supply services to merchants that compile and run websites that can require compliance with the PCI Standards. It is the responsibility of the merchant to achieve compliancy to complete payments on their website.
9. Contact Us
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or have a question about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us using on of the following means:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Post: Juicy Media Limited, Blue Tower, The Landing, Media City UK, Salford M50 2ST
10. Policy Change Amendments
We reserve the right to update this policy, therefore you should check this page on a regular basis. By continuing to use the Website after the posting of such changes, You will be deemed to have accepted any such changes.
11. What to do if You have a query or complaint
- You have the right to request a copy of all personal data held by Us and/or any third parties at any time in connection with the personal data submitted by You to this Website. This request should be made in writing to Our address below and a small charge may be made for this service.
- We want to make sure that Your personal data is accurate and up to date. You may ask Us to correct or remove personal data You think is inaccurate by contacting Us at email@example.com.
- We may amend these terms at any time and all such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the Website. Therefore, You should review these terms on a regular basis. Any substantial change in how We process personal data will be notified via an announcement on the Website.
- Should You have any other queries or complaints about how Your personal data is processed by Us and/or any third parties then please write to the address below.
12. Links to other websites
This privacy statement applies only to personal data collected on the Website. Other web sites to which the Website may be linked may or may not contain privacy policies.
We have no influence or control over those sites. The use of other sites, or the submission of personal data to them, is at Your own risk and is subject to their privacy statements and policies.
If You want to contact Us with any questions, comments or complaints about how We collect, use or retain Your personal data sent to this Website, please contact Us at: Office Manager, Juicy Media Ltd, The Landing, Blue, MediaCityUK, M50 2ST United Kingdom or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Updated: 15th May 2018