We will publish comments and images submitted by customers on our websites where these are appropriate. We will protect the privacy of these customers by limiting personal identification.
We will not publish comments and images that contain any form of prejudice ... be it racial, religious or otherwise, and similarly, we will not publish comments that our Editors believe could be construed as being litigious.
Where the content or accuracy of any comment or image is felt to be inappropriate, Juicy Media Limited will not publish the comment or image.
We reserve the right to publish user-submitted comments, images and feedback at other websites and publications operated by Juicy Media Limited.
When and where will my comment be displayed?
Since comments are moderated, they do not appear on the site until they have been approved.
- For Blog Site Pages: all comments are displayed directly below the article.
- For submitted Comments: we reserve the right to display comments in a variety of ways, including within the text of articles or in advertisements.
Do we moderate the comments we receive?
Yes. 'Moderation' means that comments will not be published instantly. Comments will be checked first by moderators who will monitor the site during normal working hours and aim to process comments as quickly as possible.
This is not about censoring your views. The aim is to ensure that comments relate to the particular subject being discussed. Moderation will not be used to suppress legitimate, reasoned discussion or comment.
We will normally approve comments for publication as long as they:
- Are on-topic. Please don't post messages that are not related
- Respect other people. Comments should not be malicious or offensive in nature, and should not constitute a personal attack on a person's character
- Don't incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or any other personal characteristic
- Don't reveal personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details
- Are reasonably concise, and don't constitute spamming of the site
- Don't impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation
- Are not party political in nature
- Don't include swearing, hate-speech or obscenity
- Don't break the law – this includes libel, condoning illegal activity, and breaking copyright
- Don't advertise commercial products and services – you can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment
We reserve the right to suspend comments at any time.
Do you edit comments?
No. Comments are either approved or rejected. We reserve the right to edit to fix spelling, grammar or punctuation.
Can I exclude my comments from Publication?
Yes. But you must contact us in writing to request that a comment is changed or excluded.
Can I change my mind after you have published?
Yes. But you must contact us in writing to request that the comment is removed or changed. We cannot guarantee that comments are changed in or removed from records kept by search engines, encyclopaedia or archive sites – we do not have any form of control in these cases of publication.
Copyright 2018 © Juicy Media Limited